Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Brand New Start

On Sunday I asked Josh if I could go ahead and take a pregnancy test. He agreed and then we waited the 3 minutes. Josh wanted to look at the stick first. He looked at it, didn't say a word, and then showed it to me. I couldn't believe I was seeing TWO lines. This meant for the 3rd time in a year I was pregnant again. I was very excited in that moment. I have decided to tell everyone EARLY so they can pray for me in this journey. I need everyone to cover my pregnancy and baby in prayers and let God know that we want THIS baby to be here with us on earth and born in March 2007. Please join us on this journey, and check back often for new postings.

2 Comments:

Kiert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kiert said...

Jo Jo,

Congratulations! I am praying for you, even as I write. I think it is very courageous of you to share this news and ask for the prayer support. Our prayers are for that 6 week check-up to go well.

Kiersten

SwagBucks

Search & Win