Friday, October 17, 2008

New Pictures - LOTS OF THEM!

So I have been lazy the past two weeks in uploading pictures for our family far far away and now they will be happy with me again because I have uploaded all these wonderfully cute pictures. Enjoy!

Here is Andrew's first three month picture. Isn't that face so sweet! I wanted to get a full body shot so you could see how big he was, but I was only going to get the package deal (one pose only) and so I had to get this super cute head shot.

Here is me attempting one of the cute poses that was done at the studio... it didn't really work and Andrew looks like a deer in the headlights... =)


Andrew is now big enough for the baby einstein. Hannah is enjoying it more than him right now.

Here is a cute smile for mommy...


This is one of Hannah's new favorite things to do. Strap herself into her highchair. (she also likes doing her carseat too but isn't as good at it. She will strap herself in, ask me to unstrap her so she can do it all over again. I think she did this for almost an hour the other day while I was cleaning the kitchen!!


I LOVE this smile! Now when we get the camera out Hannah says "CHEESE". She is even smiling big enough you can see all her little teeth.


Hannah's other fun thing to do is color. I wish I could write it how she says "color" because it is so cute. She will color a mark or two, gasp and say, "pretty!" and then color some more.


Thank you to Grandma and Great Grandma Dot who bought Hannah this giggling baby and carrier. She carries it all over the house. One of these days I will let her take it with her to Target and I can carry Drew and Hannah can carry her baby. Won't people think we are too cute!

Hannah adjusting her baby...

And she's off again!

A rest...


...and lastly...

Where's Hannah?

There she is!!

4 Comments:

One Happy Momma said...

SO SO cute!

CornFedMama said...

how precious Jo! I know i say that all the time, but that's the only word i can think of for your beautiful children! how blessed you must feel every day! :)

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

The pics are too cute!! We had the same Einstein thing, Jonathan called it the Spanish torture device. Noah (& I) LOVED it! :)

a girl and her love said...

wow! SO adorable! I want to meet them... and catch up with you. It feels like a lifetime! Maybe one day... :)

SwagBucks

Search & Win