Saturday, November 01, 2008

My Birthday Pictures!

As Josh told me on my birthday, I am "over the hill"... 26!! Not quite over the hill, but almost. =)
Sorry for the delay in uploading my pictures. I sat down to do it either Friday night or Saturday morning and our internet (which has been on and off over the past week) wasn't working and then I didn't have time to try and fix it AND do the pictures. So anyways, pray for our internet!
Here are some pictures of the events of the past few days...


My cute little pumpkin girl! She is holding the "Hannah Montana" singing birthday card she got me.


Happy Birthday to me!


My oh so yummy birthday cake from Homemade Ice Cream and pie kitchen!!




My little pumpkin boy! (with the undressed Chick-fil-a cow) Hannah loves giving Andrew this cow to hold.

SMILEY! SO CUTE. (just look at that belly on Andrew!)



Hannah and Daddy at the table at Red Robin where we went to eat for my birthday.

Me and Andrew on the other side of the table.

Trick or treat! I'm so cute! Give me candy!

At the end of a long and fun family day Hannah was ready to sit down and enjoy her candy. She is eating smarties in this picture... You are probably wondering why my pumpkin is wearing a bow. Pumpkins don't wear bows! So, I have to note that her cute pumpkin outfit did come with an oh-so-cute pumpkin hat with stem on top but Hannah did NOT want to wear this. SO, I made a bow instead.

1 Comments:

CornFedMama said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jo! i'm sorry i'm late with this, i've started it at least five times, but the princess continues to beckon! At any rate, i wish you God's blessings as always, and thank you for sharing the pictures of your darling daughter and beautiful son!

SwagBucks

Search & Win