Sunday, December 21, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

Making cookies with the kids. Hannah was SO happy to be close enough to the bowl to eat cookie dough. Andrew was not so happy. He couldn't eat any.
I attempted to get some Christmas pictures on the couch but it did NOT work. Here is Hannah playing with my Christmas mice that sing.


I may have posted this super cute picture of my sweet boy in his "Precious Gift" Christmas bib, but here it is again. I love this smile!



Mommy can we open the box with the Christmas tree?



Coloring by the tree. I decorated it very minimal this year because this is the first year that Hannah has been interested in the tree and all the "balls" on the tree!

Andrew loves sitting in his bumbo now!

Yummy cookies and icing!

1 Comments:

Just the 5 of us said...

I want some cookies. :o)
I like Hannah's red dress!

SwagBucks

Search & Win