Sunday, April 12, 2009

Life in Jacksonville

We are here in Jacksonville! We have been here for almost a week but I am just now getting around to updating everything. I'll have to post pictures soon too.
We have had a pretty good trip so far. AJ and Anna got married yesterday and their wedding was beautiful. We had a good time "helping" them celebrate their special day.
So far we have just been hanging out with family and been trying to take more pictures.
Hannah and Andrew are adjusting to sleeping in the pack'n play cribs but Andrew is still waking up at least one time each night for love and a snack. I'm hoping to get more sleep soon!

On a side note: I am thinking of planning a park morning (at the Cuba Hunter Park here near my Dad's house) some morning this next week. Does anyone want to meet me there?? Post a comment and we'll try and catch up. I'm going to post a FB message too!

All in all I am just enjoying the WARM weather!! :)

1 Comments:

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

I wish we were there & we'd join you! Have fun in jax! :)

SwagBucks

Search & Win