Monday, June 29, 2009

Piggy Tails, the Park, and the Paintings

For the first time Hannah let me put pig tails in her hair! And she would touch them, as she was looking in the mirror and say, "CUTE!" That's my girl! I hope many more pictures include a hairdo on Hannah. It's about time!


Today it was a little bit cooler than it has been so we went to the park! Hannah on the cool swing.

Andrew on the baby swing.



Andrew was much happier just sitting on Daddy's lap on the park bench.

Sweet smile

With Andrew you can hardly take a picture without him sucking his thumb.
Hannah the artist!
I got some canvas to use in various spots of the house and let Hannah have a go to see how abstract she could be. I think they turned out pretty good. I'm letting them hang on wall.
Every time Hannah sees this one she always says, "That's MY painting!" She is so proud her Mommy hangs up her artwork.

2 Comments:

Just the 5 of us said...

Hannah is a wonderful artist!!! Great job!

Your Gospel-Loving Friend said...

LOVE IT! I hung two of Noah's painting in the house & it's such a mood booster to see your kiddos artwork! I love getting canvas when it's on sale at Michaels or something... Love Hannah's pigtails! :)

SwagBucks

Search & Win