Tuesday, September 29, 2009

15 Week Checkup

I had a prenatal checkup yesterday and it went well. I am still working to gain some weight back that I lost from all the morning sickness. But am not worried about that at all. My morning sickness is almost, dare I say it - GONE! Whew! I am so glad to be out of that stage of pregnancy.


I got to hear the little heartbeat and baby sounded good. The doctor had to really chase around baby to get the heartbeat. He/she was on the move. My next appointment is October 23rd and we will get to find out the gender then. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

2 Comments:

a girl and her love said...

Yay for the good news! Can't wait to know if you are having another little boy or girl joining the family!

Mandy said...

Oh wow! That's so soon!!! Very excited for you =)

SwagBucks

Search & Win