Friday, October 23, 2009

18 weeks 3 days

I am 18 weeks and 3 days along in my pregnancy. I am still craving beef and spicy things just like I did with Hannah. I am STILL having morning sickness this late on in my pregnancy... but Josh and I went to the ultrasound today and found out we are going to have a baby boy! Part of me was ready for the surprise of baby number three to be not what I expected, but part of me really thought I was having another girl. Overall, I wanted to see today that baby was alive, healthy, and growing great.

Everything looked wonderful on the ultrasound and baby boy is measuring in at 18 weeks 6 days. (does this mean he might decide to show up early? - I can only hope!!)
I will post some pictures of the ultrasound over the weekend for you to see. :)

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win