Monday, February 15, 2010

35 Weeks, Snow, and Table

35 WEEKS!! :) Two weeks until full term and I am getting extra excited! My friend Anna gave birth to a baby boy last week and it has made me anxious to meet my sweet Micah. I know he will be here before I know it. Here is a picture of me from Valentine's. I should have moved my arm, it would have showed off my bump a little better...

Making banana bread! YUMMY! :)

Our snowman!!

Our new dining room table! The kids are standing on the bench. We have made a rule since this picture was taken (and several head bonks later) that no kids are allowed to play on the bench.

Our back yard.

1 Comments:

Anna said...

Yay! It's getting so close!

The kids look so cute in that table picture... I love how Hannah has her hands on her face.

SwagBucks

Search & Win