Wednesday, January 05, 2011

2010 Recap, and looking forward to 2011

2010 was a great year for our family.

Recap by month:
January: Josh's birthday, cold and snow, but no frozen pipes!
February: Hannah Jacqueline turned 3.
March: Our sweet, happy, and bouncy Micah-Moo was born on the 16th.
April: The semester end? ha. And a visit from Mom Tillman
May/June: Visited a new church (FBC Fisherville) and called to attend
July: Andrew turned 2.
August: Steven and Laura came to visit. Josh and I celebrated 7 years of marriage, and went on a cruise. First time away from kids!!
September: Mom's 5 year death anniversary, and 5 years ago I lost my twin babies in womb. Put our house on the market.
October: My birthday.
November: First Thanksgiving dinner cooked and hosted by me. :) First Thanksgiving at home in over 10 years.
December: Christmas with 3 kiddos, my friend Kolby had her baby girl, Kinley. PLUS, to end the year Steven and Laura came to visit! :)

Through all this, we have had school, lots of homework, job uncertainty, a new babysitting job for me, family visits, internship for Josh, and the hard task of WAITING on the Lord.

We look forward to 2011.
Hopefully our house will sell, and we'll be able to move to a bigger house suited for our family.
At the end of 2011 we'll be only one semester away from Josh graduating with his Masters degree!!
My brother Wade will be marrying Jennifer Meade in September.
My brother in law Evan will be marrying Amanda Hall (June??).
And maybe, just maybe, Josh will have a full time ministry Job.

Blessing to all for a great 2011!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win