Friday, April 06, 2012

Pregnancy Update

I feel like I have REALLY slacked off posting during this pregnancy.  I wonder why?  :)

Today I am 22 1/2 weeks along.  Less than half way left to go!  I still don't feel like I have accomplished much in this pregnancy.  Just so much more for the baby to grow and develop!

In the first week of March we found out baby #4 will be a GIRL!! :)  I shed tears of JOY in the ultrasound room, so blessed that the Lord would give us another girl in our family.  With her arrival the household will once again be even.  I ran to Target and bought this ADORABLE little dress that matched Hannah's dress we had gotten the week before.  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!


I purchased some fabric for a super awesome price at Joann Fabrics and made some burp clothes, receiveing blankets, and other cute little things for baby sister.  I cannot wait to use them for her!!


I also got busy making hair bows!!!!!!  I bought some of the nice knit headbands and started making bows for all her outfits etc.  I am going to have so much fun!!!!!! :)  I have been waiting for another girl to spoil with cute girly things.  Don't get me wrong, I loved shopping the boys side, and I love to match my boys, but I was so ready for Hannah to get to match a little sister and share her girly things.


Hannah BEGGED me almost right away to re-organize her room and set up sister's crib.  One day I felt good enough to do so and with Hannah and Andrew helping hold pieces in place while I put in the screws we completed the crib in about an hour.  :)


We are using Hannah's baby bedding, but we had to go out and buy the "my first doll" and a Carter's pink rabbit for sister to have.  They are sitting in her crib awaiting her arrival!!!


And we have picked a name.  I just love saying baby SISTER.  Her name will be

Sarah Elizabeth Tillman

fondly known as SarahBeth!! :)

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win