Monday, November 13, 2006

24 Weeks

Week 24! There is not much new going on here. Hannah has been kicking more often and stronger, but not strong enough for Josh to feel yet. He had his hand on my belly when she kicked twice and I asked him, "Did you feel that?" He said he couldn't feel it, so we will wait! My belly is getting bigger, and I will have to post a 5 month picture soon. Hopefully before Christmas I can also post more pictures of Hannah!! We'll have to see when the doctor schedules me for another ultrasound. They will have to check on the location of the placenta.
Please continue to pray for me, that I will not worry so much about my baby girl. There are so many changes going on with my body I never know what is "normal"!
Please pray for Hannah, that she would continue to grow strong and all her organs would develop correctly and in the right location. Also pray her heart would continue beating strong.

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win