Tuesday, November 28, 2006

26 Weeks

Here I am at 6 months! This week I start my 3rd trimester - which is just so crazy. It seemed like it took forever to get into my 2nd trimester and now I have flown into my 3rd already. I only have 14 weeks to go until I meet my Hannah!! Maybe less! I went to the doctor yesterday. I had to see a different one again - this doctor was really nice and answered all my questions. After talking with her about some weird throat symptoms I have been having she thinks I have acid reflux. It is safe for me to take Pepcid AC, so when I get my symptoms again I am to take that to see if it helps... hopefully!
Thanksgiving was lots of fun. We had a great time in Northern Alabama with family. We brought home strapped to our car a single bed and a dishwasher. It was quite a sight. We made it home fine and everything is in one piece. We set up the bed in Hannah's room for company and overnight visitors when she is born.
I do go back on December 14 for my diabetes test and another ultrasound. I am excited to have another ultrasound and see more pictures of Hannah. Please pray for sweet baby girl that she would continue to grow healthy and strong, and that her heart would continue to beat.
Exciting times are on their way!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you were a sight going down the road, Dad got a big kick out of Joshua's phone call! Love you both, any chance you will be flying home at Christmas? Love you all, Mom

Anonymous said...

My doctor did clear me to fly at Christmas but plane tickets are already so expensive it doesn't seem worth it to fly.

SwagBucks

Search & Win