Monday, December 04, 2006

27 Weeks

I am at 27 weeks and have 10 more to go until I am full term. This means anytime after February 13 I could have Hannah at ANY time!! I am getting a little larger, Hannah is taking up more and more room inside. According to websites I will start to really get big over the next few weeks. Hannah is just over 2 pounds and yesterday she started to give me powerful little kicks and elbows that hurt. I guess she is running out of space. Sometimes when she moves into different positions my belly is so tight and stretched. I have to poke her to get her to move back to a better position.
Saturday I had my first shower. It was so pretty and PINK! I got lots of nice things, but the cutest present I belive were these itsy bitsy newborn diapers!! They are so cute! Josh said he didn't know how his big hands were supposed to be putting such a small diaper on a little person. I guess we'll find out. =)
Please continue to pray for my health and rest. Also pray for Hannah that she would continue growing on schedule and her heart would continue beating strong.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there!!!!i get so excited to see all 3 of you.i love you.grandma dot

SwagBucks

Search & Win