Tuesday, December 19, 2006

29 Weeks

Not much to update you on since the last post. Hannah has been moving more than ever. Yesterday was just so funny. It seemed like she wiggled every second! I love feeling her move around because it helps me to know that she is doing okay and is healthy. I still do not have any test results back about my diabetes. Hopefully by the end of this week I will know something. Josh and I are looking forward to Friday! Friday starts a five day Christmas vacation for both of us. It has been such a long time since both of us even had more than one day together work-free. As much as we can't wait for Hannah to get here, we plan to enjoy our last Christmas just the two of us here in our cozy little home. This will be the last sane moments before all the craziness happens at the start of the new year.
Please continue to pray for sweet Hannah that she would grow and stay strong and healthy!!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win