Monday, December 25, 2006

30 Weeks!! Merry Christmas!!

I feel like I am on the last leg of my pregnancy journey. I get more nervous and excited every day. I just can't wait to hold precious Hannah in my arms and know she is okay. Today Josh and I had our hopefully our last Christmas just the two of us. We had a very relaxing weekend sleeping in and enjoying each other's company. We opened presents for quite a long time today. Hannah got many presents too, even though she is not here yet!! Sweet little baby girl, you will not go without!! I wanted to put a picture of my favorite Christmas present she received. It is from her Grandma and Papa and it is the sweetest cutest little Sunday dress and shiny black shoes! Baby girl clothes are just so much fun! I can't wait to see her in it!! Thank you Grandma and Papa!
I go back to the doctor next week. Please pray everything continues to develop correctly and is right on or ahead of schedule. Merry Christmas! Love, Josh, Joanna, and Hannah

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win