Wednesday, January 03, 2007

31 Weeks

I'm updating a little late this week. Tomorrow we go to the doctor and I have a really long list of questions to ask, like why they haven't sent me my test results or called about the bloodwork taken almost 3 weeks ago! Honestly I feel like just a number sometimes and it has been getting to me lately. So I have my list of questions and I am going to ask them one by one and make the doctor spend the time in that little room with ME. Also, I am going to ask to see my regular doctor for my next visit. I don't want to go swishing around again to someone different again. When I am on the delivery table and someone other than MY doctor has to deliver, I am not going to remember any of the other doctors that I saw for like 2 minutes anyways. I just want to see MY doctor. Shouldn't the pregnant patient get her way!?!
Hannah has been moving TONS. It feels like it is nonstop sometimes. Last night she was turned in such a weird position and I just could not get comfortable! I am ready for her to be ready to come out!! That is all for now. I will update you tomorrow on my doctor visit.

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win