Wednesday, January 10, 2007

32 Weeks

32 Weeks is here. For a long time during my pregnancy I kept saying, if I could get to 32 weeks I know that Hannah would have a good chance of making it... Now that I am here I still feel like I have forever to go and would be worried if she came this early. Yesterday work was stressful on my body and I started having contractions even though I went home right after work and rested. I called the doctor and she asked me to come into the hospital to Labor and Delivery to get checked out. They put the monitors on me and listened to everything and said I was fine and not in labor, my cervix was closed, and Hannah was doing fine. After about an hour and a half they let me go home. My body is just so overly tired, huge, and stressed. I am just ready to have this baby soon!!
Please continue to pray for Hannah that she would grow and finish developing correctly. Please pray she would be born a live and healthy baby.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to take it easy! Your body can only take so much.
When are you going to stop working?

Anonymous said...

I wish now! I need to talk to my boss to see if I could go some part time hours...

Anonymous said...

Could you work from home?

SwagBucks

Search & Win