Monday, January 22, 2007

34 Weeks

All is well here. Hannah is still kicking and moving around A LOT. Some days she seems to have dropped down like she is getting ready to come out soon. I have been able to breathe easier and am making a lot more trips to the bathroom! I guess we'll see soon enough. Josh and I are REALLY hoping to meet her in 3 weeks or so. Since the doctor has said she is already a good size baby, coming early will mean I won't have to try and push out a 9 to 10 pound baby girl! Josh and I are praying daily that sweet baby girl will stay healthy and finish growing correctly before she is born into this world. Please continue to pray with us that her heart would continue beating and that Hannah would be born perfect in the correct timing of His will.
PS Pictures of her room coming very soon!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet her room is pink. :)

SwagBucks

Search & Win