Friday, January 05, 2007

31 Week Doctor Appointment

I had a great doctor's appointment yesterday. The doctor I saw was very friendly and didn't rush to get done with me. She saw the list I was holding and was very patient to answer each question and concern. It really made me feel a whole lot better. I do not have diabetes, but I do have to start taking an iron pill and continue taking the baby asprin until 35 weeks. We got to hear Hannah's heartbeat again. It was nice and strong.
Last night Josh and I went to a labor class. Yes, they do show you a video of a real birth - but I closed my eyes. I'm not going to see it from that angle when it happens to me, so I didn't want to see it happening to someone else. I am very nervous about the active delivery (pushing) part and also that Hannah makes it through it all and comes out okay. Those are my top two concerns which I just need to pray about daily.
I had a friend who lost her baby at 19 weeks yesterday. I am very saddened and also reminded that a baby can be lost at any time. Please continue to pray for Hannah that she would continue to grow and develop correctly. Pray that her heart would continue beating strong. We want to see her alive and healthy very soon!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about elective c-section? That is what I did. It was fast. And less stressful for the baby. It takes a little bit longer to recuperate but I was up on my feet the next day walking - slowly. Within 2 weeks I was doing normal stuff. I liked it better. :-)

SwagBucks

Search & Win