Wednesday, January 17, 2007

33 Weeks

33 Weeks! I had a doctor's appointment today and got to see my regular doctor. It was nice to catch up with her and she was really excited to see how far I have come from the beginning of my pregnancy. I had only gained "baby weight" (what Hannah herself gained) from my last visit so that was nice to know. She measured my belly and said that Hannah will be a good size baby and that she could easily come around 38 weeks! This date would put me at February 20th. If this information is true, my friend Kiersten and I could be in the hospital delivering our baby girls at the same time. (she has a scheduled c-section for Feb. 20)
Over the long weekend Josh and I went to Target to look at baby cribs and changing tables. As it turns out the crib and changing table I really really wanted had gone on clearance. After finding out the crib and changing table were quickly disappearing we decided to go ahead and purchase them. We had to drive to several different stores before we were able to purchase the matching changing table and crib (that were both white). We put them together on Monday evening and they look so good! Now all we need is a matress and I think we will be set.
Hannah has still been kicking and moving around a lot which is great. Although, she has been making me more uncomfortable. It has been harder to sleep and work, or really do anything normal. Please continue to pray that baby girl would stay healthy and strong and her heart would continue beating. Please begin praying for a quick and easy delivery of a healthy breathing baby girl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a scheduled c-section for a Friday and he came that Monday. He was tired of being cooped up in my tummy! :-)

SwagBucks

Search & Win