Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ultrasound and Doctor Visit


We saw the doctor today. I had my diabetes test, you drink the sweet drink and one hour later have your blood drawn. I guess they will notify me in a couple of days the results of the test.
While we waited the hour before my blood was drawn we had our ultrasound. Hannah kept putting her hands in front of her face so we couldn't get a good look at her. Such a stinker already!! In the picture to the far right the downward slope is her head and bump out is her nose and mouth with her hand right up there like she is sucking her fingers! Her little knee and leg is the other bump you see. So cute! They said she weighs about 3 pounds and for her "age" is in the 68 percentile. Which means she is bigger than 68% of other babies her size. I was so glad to hear that news. It just doesn't seem possible that I have a 3 pound 15 inch long baby inside me. My belly just doesn't look big enough. So here is our sweet baby having a such a good time in her Mommy. Keep praying she will develope correctly and continue to grow right on schedule!!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win