Friday, April 13, 2007

6 Weeks Old!

Well Hannah turned 6 weeks old a few days ago! It's so hard to believe that 6 weeks have gone by already!! I went today and had her weighed again and she is up to 9lb. 12 oz!! We are very excited that she is gaining weight well and growing strong. Hannah has started to coo and make cute noises. She also will give a few good grins and smiles too. She is getting more interesting everyday. =) We have a good daily eating/sleeping schedule and get out at least for an hour or two every few days. I have enjoyed staying home with her SO much! We look forward to going to my cousin Chrissy's wedding in northern Alabama in about 3 weeks. There will be lots of new family members for Hannah to meet.
Please pray that Hannah would continue to grow big and strong, pray for my milk supply to increase, and that Josh, Hannah, and I would stay healthy and not be sick.
If you haven't met Hannah yet, you should be able to soon, and we can hardly wait!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet her!!! And I want to see you guys too!!! :)

SwagBucks

Search & Win