Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Here is our family photo for Easter. We had to be at church early (8am) because Josh had to play guitar for the service. We took Hannah in her pj's from bed. Once we got to church I fed her and got her dressed in her pretty dress. At 9am we went to Sunday School for the first time since Hannah had been born. She did a great job and didn't cry at all! During the service she got fussy towards the end and I had to take her out and feed her again. Then we came home after the service and took pictures before getting out of our Sunday clothes.

Mommy and Hannah


Daddy and Hannah
On another note, to the right on the toolbar I have added a link to the YouTube website. You can click the link or go to youtube.com and search for "Hannah Tillman" to find a few videos of Hannah. I hope to add some more in the future.

3 Comments:

rl said...

Hey guys! Joanna I know you don't know me but I'm a friend of Josh. We went to high school together. You and your baby girl look beautfil in your Easter clothes!! She is so cute and I love looking at pictures of this Tillman family. Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!!

I have pics of Owen in my facebook account - check it out! :)

Anonymous said...

I saw the bouncy seat videos.. It's so cute.. :o)

SwagBucks

Search & Win