Thursday, October 25, 2007

Update

Hello All! It seems like forever since I posted last, but I think it has only been a week or so. Hannah is doing awesome and having so much fun with life. She babbles constantly and although she did say "mama" first, her now favorite word is "da" or "dada". Today I asked her if she wanted some more baby bananas and I promise you she said "yeah"!! (prononced "ya")


Last week Josh was telling me he had a work breakfast he had to go to. It was that coming Saturday the 20th and Hannah and I were invited if we wanted to attend. Sometimes he finds out about things at the last minute so I didn't think anything of it and agreed Hannah and I would go. It was at a funky Louisville place called Lynn's Paradise Cafe (very yummy breakfast, might I add) and when we got there to my surprise I was being thrown a surprise early birthday party with my former c0-workers and friends!! How exciting! Here is a picture of cute Hannah. She was in on it the whole time and never let on! hee hee


I have to hand it to Josh, he did an AMAZING job covering up this party thing. I asked SO many questions about this "work function"!! Here is Hannah ordering pancakes (with chocolate chips) for her Mommy.


Then, after the breakfast Josh, Hannah, and I headed back to our house where we quickly changed in to Gator gear and swapped Hannah for some Boyce Gator fans and headed off to Lexington for the big game.


Hannah stayed with her friend Taylor and her parents for the day. Hannah had so much fun. So did Josh and I. We sat with my Great Aunt Libby's Rocket City Gator Alumni Club. (we had her tickets) and we were in the tipity top of the corner of the endzone. We liked our seats but the only downside was we would have liked to have been in the shade sooner. As you can see from the picture the other side of the stadium got shade first.


Here is Josh and I with a view from our seats.


The best part about the Saturday was the Gator's winning!! YEAH! It would have not been pretty if the Wildcats had won. They can be pretty stupid when they celebrate and we didn't want to get hurt (or our car set on fire...)


It was great to have a day to just hang out and cheer for our favorite team.
Also, I did tell you I would post more pictures of Hannah, Josh, and I with pumpkins. Here are two cute pictures. One of myself and Hannah and one of Josh and Hannah. We love you all!!



Hannah will be 8 months old here in a few days!!! WOW!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! That's awesome about the surprise party! I don't think Jon would be able to pull something like that off haha. Hannah is so cute! I can't believe she's almost 8 months already. Sounds like ya'll are doing well. I'm glad to hear that :)
Aimee

SwagBucks

Search & Win