Sunday, October 07, 2007

Visit to the Zoo

Josh's work sponsors a fun day every fall for their employees and their families. This year it was at the Louisville Zoo! We decided to take Hannah and walk around. (plus we got free lunch) Our weather has been pretty mild and nice, but today it was HOT! So, it wasn't the perfect fall day at the zoo... I slathered Hannah in sun screen and tried to keep her covered. Poor little girl wasn't really sure what was going on most of the time! We did get some good pictures... Here they are below...


Look Hannah, baby kangaroos!
(I don't think she cares, she's just glad to be out of the stroller!)





Hannah and Daddy by the rhino.





Hannah and Daddy by the elephant.
(but it's not really about the animals, is it?)




There was a pretty garden perfect for picture taking right in the park. To get Hannah to smile I had to sing a tune and make her arms dance then quickly stop for Josh to take the picture.




All in all I would say that Hannah's favorite
part was trying to eat the flowers!



I change my mind, I think Hannah's favorite part was cooling off in the car before we went home and pretending to drive the car! =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW!
We are anxious to take Owen ot the zoo again. When we went he was 5 months old. We are taking him this month for the zoo spooktacular!

SwagBucks

Search & Win