Monday, February 18, 2008

New Blog Look

Okay, so I have changed the outlook of the blog several times. I was set on the last look and really liked the chocolates at the top, but something went weird happened and I couldn't get the images back and the dates weren't showing up on the posts so I changed once again! As long as Josh is okay with this new look we will keep it around for awhile.
On baby news, I have been feeling he or she move around more and more. The movement is still little kicks here and there, but I am enjoying it. My Gramma Lesta arrives on Saturday and we can't wait to see her. She and her dog Pebbles will be here for a week with us before heading home.
Please continue to pray for us and pray for my pregnancy. I can't wait to update you on baby news next Monday!!!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win