Monday, February 25, 2008

Think Blue!

Well, Josh, Hannah, and I found out today at the doctor's office that we are expecting a BOY! I think Josh jumped out of his seat and yelled, "YIPEE!" (or something like that) Hannah will like having a little brother to boss around (hey, that's what I did with my brothers Steven, Wade, and Jon!). Here are some ultrasound pictures.



Of course, I had to go out today and buy some blue! I bought a cute stuffed puppy dog (just like I bought Hannah a pink bear) and a little newborn sleeper and onsie. Yes, and a "I LOVE MOMMY!" bib! How exciting! According to the ultrasound I am right on schedule with my due date of July 20, 2008!


4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Owen had that same doggie onesie. :)

Just the 5 of us said...

Congrats!

The AF Wife said...

Oh so awesome! Congrats to all of you! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jo! I am so excited for you! We are really close in dates... they moved mine up to the 22nd of July as of Monday. Thought the tech didn't sound convincing, she said she thought we will be having a girl. Guess i'm the oddball of the preggo group. Again, my congratulations!

SwagBucks

Search & Win