Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Our family had a great father's day. We were traveling home from out of town, we hit the road after breakfast and stopped for lunch in Nashville at the Opry Mills Mall and ate at the Rain Forest Cafe. I had been before (in Orlando) but it was Josh and Hannah's first time. Hannah was a little frightened by the first "thunderstorm" but overall enjoyed it. Here is our attempt at getting a good picture of father and daughter...


Hannah kept wiggling to get down. She was tired of sitting or being held.Before and after lunch we walked around the whole mall and went in tons of stores. Hannah walked a lot of the time holding our hand.

Here is a picture of Hannah coloring at the table. Her eyes looks so big and round in this picture. Funny! She hasn't quite grasped the whole idea of holding a crayon and coloring but it will soon come.

On a pregnancy note, I had another doctor appointment today. They "checked me" and my cervix is soft but not dialated any yet. She said Drew's head is down and low. I have been having more contractions over the past few days, but their not making any progress yet. The doctor said after Sunday if I go into labor they will not stop me (yeah!). She also said that since I went early with Hannah I will most likely go early with Drew. That sounds like good news to me! Overall it was a good visit and I head back next Thursday again for a check up.
Please keep us in your prayers!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win