Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Doctor Appointment

Today I had my 34 week check-up. We were able to hear the heartbeat which was good and strong. Drew is in the head down position which means he is getting ready to meet us! I will go back next week and have my Group B Strep Test. (oh joy) Other than that the visit was short and sweet. I will now go once a week until he comes. Please continue to pray that the rest of my pregnancy will be healthy and not too uncomforatble. =)

We will be traveling at the end of this week to Alabama for my cousin Sheryl's wedding (and Tim!). I forgot to get clearance from my dr about this trip, but since it is only 4 hours away I should be alright. Hopefully I won't go into labor. I don't want to have a baby in the car! More to come...

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Are you all ready for him? I can't wait to see his pictures. :o)

Unknown said...

I can't believe how time flies! I remember when you told me you were pregnant and now we are going ot meet him in a few weeks! :)

SwagBucks

Search & Win