Saturday, May 31, 2008

Update and Baby Bump

Hannah went to the doctor yesterday and got a clean bill of health. She is 29 1/2 inches tall and weighs 20 lbs 5 oz. Hooray! She is only in the 15 percentile but we love our petite little girl. Hannah had three shots and was such a trooper. Daddy held her down for the shots and comforted her afterwards. She even tried a sucker for the first time. (she only had a couple of sucks...) Because I know that no post is complete without pictures of Hannah, I have included this cute picture of Hannah running around outside this afternoon. She loves to just run around and explore. I think she really likes the independence.


I am moving right along with my pregnancy. I won't go back to the doctor for another 11 days or so. I have had requests to post a baby bump picture so here it is. After I took the picture and looked at myself, my belly looks a lot rounder and larger than I thought. The only view I normally see of myself is from the top. ha. Drew is getting cramped in here for sure. I can't wait to meet him. Neither can Josh, or Hannah. Hannah loves to rub my belly and say, "awwww" Now after I deliver I will have to teach her is is NOT okay to lift my shirt and rub my belly. We'll see how that goes.


Not much else news in the Tillman household. It did get to 90 degrees here in Louisville. First time this year I believe.


Please pray for Josh and I as we pray and decide God's will for our lives concerning jobs, housing, moving, not moving, etc. We want to be guided by the Lord and not just make decisions on our own. We love you all!

3 Comments:

Melissa said...

You are precious! I will be praying.

Anonymous said...

You look great! I still don't really have a bump. lol No complaints..

Anonymous said...

Your family is definitely in my prayers... so it sounds like you've settled on Andrew?!
i totally understand what you mean by your bump being rounder than what you thought...i think the SAME thing! :) God Bless you Jo!

SwagBucks

Search & Win