Sunday, May 25, 2008

Update

I just realized it had been two weeks since my last update. Our family has been doing good and trying to relax and have some down time between Josh's graduation and Drew's arrival. Hannah is growing and developing more of a personality everyday. She is so cute! I went to a 2nd hand children's store and got Hannah a toddler rocking horse and she thinks he is a dog!

She will pet the yarn mane and make barking noises. She can climb off and on it all by herself. She loves to climb and has become somewhat of a dare-devil!

I also found a cute activity table for Hannah. It has two stools so when Drew is old enough they can both color and do crafts at the table. The table top also comes off and folds inside out and has a chalkboard on one side and a clipboard art side on the other.


I went to the doctor this week and had a good checkup. Everything seems to be fine and Drew is growing on schedule. The doctor set me up to not go back until 3 weeks from now. Not sure why... so my next visit will be at 35 1/2 weeks and then I guess I will start going weekly! The countdown has begun. We are SO excited and him coming. I am pretty much ready for him to arrive!

Not much else is going on. Josh is attending a Christian conference this weekend with his friend AJ (who flew up from Jacksonville to attend) and they are having a good time hanging out.

Hannah goes for her 15 month checkup on Friday. Please pray we get a good report from the doctor on Hannah's health. I am still concerned that she is not gaining enough weight and eating enough healthy foods. We offer her lots of stuff and she puts it in her mouth, but is is spit right back out. Last night I was fishing corn, carrots, and lima beans out of the bottom of her highchair - yuck!

Also please continue to pray for my pregnancy and that I would continue to be healthy and that Drew would be born a healthy baby boy.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Owen doesn't like veggies either. He loves fruits though - all kinds. I learned the trick to feeding him veggies. I mix it with some pasta and alfredo sauce or mash them up with mashed potatoes. He doesn't even realize heis eating green veggies. lol

Anonymous said...

That would work if Hannah ate noodles with sauce or mashed potatoes... we are still working on that!

SwagBucks

Search & Win