Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

This was my second Mother's Day as a Mommy to Hannah but somehow last year we didn't get any pictures! We were out of town for a wedding and the day was not really my own...
This year we relaxed and had a great time. Hannah gave me a talking card (she thinks they are the funniest thing ever) and a gift card to Motherhood. Josh got me a card with a spa gift certificate! Yahoo! I will be using this soon. The afternoon was topped off by a 2 1/2 hour nap with Hannah. How wonderful!
Here are a few pictures from the day.

Here is Hannah and me at the table at Texas Roadhouse. She was eating yummy yeast rolls. She even ate some of the "baby blossom" and a piece of my steak.


This was Hannah's first time to sit in a booster seat (instead of a highchair) at the booth. I enjoyed being close to her to eat, but I also had to keep an extra eye on my wiggly little girl.


This picture is not from mother's day, but of Satruday when we went to the mall with Grandma and Grandpa to get her ears pierced. They look so cute! See the picture above to see one of her ears with the earing. The store had that cute little mouse for "distraction". Hannah did great and cried only a little bit. Within about 3 minutes she was happy and waving to everyone as they passed by. She hasn't noticed them since!

Josh is enjoying "relaxing" and not studying for school. He is still working full time and even took on a few extra hours of overtime this week. All in all we are looking forward to the next few weeks/months to spend more time as a family and wait for our new addition to arrive. Hopefully in less than 10 weeks! Please continue to pray for the health of our little boy and that he would continue too grow and develop correctly.

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWWWWW! Glad you guys had a good day!

Melissa said...

Happy Mom's Day, Joanna. You are making me feel old!

Anonymous said...

jo, you are so beautiful! - you have that "glow", i'm sure you're getting ready to enjoy the upcoming months, and hold the newest little Tillman! happy belated mothers day!

SwagBucks

Search & Win