Friday, May 09, 2008

Josh GRADUATED!!

Today at 11:15 AM Josh officially became a graduate! Yeah!! Hannah was great and sat, I mean wiggled, through the whole service. I was thankful she made it the whole service. Here are some pictures to enjoy.

Here is our family after touring the Mohler home.

The proud graduate and his wife.

Josh and his parents after the ceremony.


The graduate and his proud daughter. She didn't know what to think of the cap and tassle.


Our family with Dean Jimmy Scroggins. (I feel short...)

Of course Hannah had to try on Daddy's cap before he had to give it back...

3 Comments:

Just the 5 of us said...

That's awesome! Congrats to Josh! I remember how great it was when I was finally done.. Is he getting his Masters now?

Unknown said...

YAY! COngrats to all of you. You all worked so hard to accomplish this. :)

Melissa said...

Joanna - I have been reading your blog for awhile and am so happy for all the Lord is doing in your life, sweet girl!! My little girl has that same dress Hannah is wearing in that first picture!
Love, Melissa Sutton
PS - I like the name Hunter for your little man. What a tribute to your family!

SwagBucks

Search & Win