Thursday, May 01, 2008

It is May!

Today has been a beautiful sunny day with a high of about 80 degrees. It is finally warming up and I am so excited about that!
In my last post I mentioned Hannah's teething woes. In all, I think she has gained five teeth in the past week. Three of them are molars. Hannah is back to her normal fun self and her new favorite thing to say is, "Na-na-na-na-na-na." (which means "no, no, no, no...") Oh dear. When she is playing with Charlotte and Charlotte has something Hannah wants she will say her "na-na-na-na" speach and grab the toy away. Now, Hannah has not learned this from me! When I want something Hannah has I ask, "Hannah, can mommy have this toy/book/remote please." Usually she is willing and will pass it right along. Lately, she has decided that when I ask for something she doesn't want to give up she should run in the other direction saying, "na-na-na-na-na!!" How do we stop this?
On my pregnancy, I go back to the doctor this coming Monday. I will have a routine visit and also my glucose test. I am not looking forward to drinking the sweet syrup and getting sick to my stomach... "Little brother" has been moving around tons and is getting cramped I am sure. As you can see on our name poll that it all seems to be split down the middle. Are you all doing this on purpose? Josh said maybe this is a sign that we should pick a completely different name... hmmm..
Josh has finished his last final test today!! We are so excited we are almost giddy. Can it be? Finished with a degree? We are excited to have a relaxing day tomorrow that doesn't include, "so when do you have to start working on homework?"

1 Comments:

One Happy Momma said...

Thank you for your comment. I am sorry to hear about your losses. I thought one was hard; I can't imagine what you went through.
((HUGS))

Here's hoping Clomid will work for us!

SwagBucks

Search & Win