Friday, April 25, 2008

Teeth, Teeth, and Crying

On Wednesday of this week Hannah started getting fussy. She is normally not a fussy girl at all and happy most of the time. Wednesday night she woke almost every hour even if it was just to let out a howl and go back to sleep. She also had a fever of 100.7 (first fever so far). On Thursday when Hannah woke up from her nap she had sad tired eyes, and was so fussy and clingy I couldn't put her down. She snuggled on me all afternoon and evening and wouldn't hardly eat anything. (but she would drink her water and bottle) I felt around in her mouth and sure enough she has two top molars coming in on one side and two bottom molars coming in on the other side! There might be a few more breaking in I can't feel quite yet, but from all the crying and sad faces I know these teeth are giving her a hard time. Last night she woke only once and actually let us sleep in until 10am!! Today she has been more of her happy self. While I enjoyed the extra cuddle time, I am thankful the crying grumpy days are (hopefully) coming to an end.

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win