Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Bedrooms

We are getting the new rooms upstairs all set up. Here is Hannah's side of upstairs: We moved everything against the wall to cover the window and also create a play area for Hannah. In the side corner of the room I put her little kitchen with all her play toys.

This is little brother's side. You can see it is not decorated all the way. I still need to put up my sports decals and bring the rocking chair up from downstairs. Also I need to clean off the shelf with the "junk" and possibly change the curtains. Once we decide on a name (again) I will buy letters to hang up too.

4 Comments:

Kiert said...

Cute! Did you have a hard time deciding on how to decorate the shared room? I did when I was deciding what to do before Talia came!

One Happy Momma said...

Hi Joanna! LOVE your Blog!
Congrats on your baby boy! My brother and his wife are having a boy in August!

Hope to stay in touch!
---Cilla

Wisener Family said...

Congratulations on your baby boy!! I voted on a name. I love the Blog, I am just starting the "blog-thing" myself. We miss you guys. We need to keep in touch. Hannah is getting so big.
Mandi Wisener

Ashlee Davis said...

hey joanna; i had 2 cribs in one bedroom for a while :) Kaylee had to get bedding that matched blue walls! You are doing a great job already. I love you blog and am new to this but excited about i.

SwagBucks

Search & Win