Thursday, April 10, 2008

I think this is it...

Little brother is finally going to have a name! If I can get out of the habit of calling him "little brother" it is just so easy when talking about him with Hannah. Okay, are you ready?

Andrew Hudson Tillman
Now, keep in mind we do have the right to change this, but I have been feeling like Andrew Hudson should be our little boys' name. (probably call him Drew most of the time) And last night Josh was just like, we should name him Andrew. I haven't bought the letters for his nursery wall yet, but I am pretty sure I am going to be buying the letters that spell "Andrew". Thought you all should know!!
Hannah is getting much better at walking. She is super cute just trucking around the house. She can get pretty far without falling. She is so smart.
That is about all for now. Josh is on the home stretch with classes, only 3 weeks to finals and 4 weeks until graduation!!!! We are SO excited! Keep on Josh!!
Prayer Requests: Please continue to pray for a healthy growing baby boy and for Josh to study and finish up these last 3 weeks of his exams with flying colors.

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

I like the name. Very nice!

What are you guys going to do after Josh finishes school?

SwagBucks

Search & Win