Thursday, February 26, 2009

No interesting blog title...

So I couldn't come up with an interesting blog title, but I am blogging anyways! We have been getting over the end of our sickness and are enjoying the semi-warm weather.

Lately I have been bathing Andrew in the sink. It has been more convenient and he can sit up an splash. Yesterday I got a few pictures.



Here's my sweet little guy.

Drew is wathcing Hannah and smiling. He loves his big sissy.
The other day I did a mystery shop for a pizza place (and got free pizza)!! We decided to give Andrew some crust to chew on. He loved it and was very upset at me when I took it away. On the exciting news this morning I noticed he has two bottom teeth poking through his gums. YEAH buddy!


I love this picture of Hannah. She likes to sit on the counter and watch Mommy cook. In this picture Daddy was making her laugh.

I cannot believe my little girl will be TWO on Saturday. More updates then!!

1 Comments:

CornFedMama said...

Hannah's haircut is darling! Our babies are growing up so fast! Biscuit has two bottom teeth as well! She loves to bite noses!

SwagBucks

Search & Win