Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Valentine's Day

I'll start off with my cute pictures of Andrew. Despite being sick this whole week he has been a happy baby MOST of the time. Here is one of his cute smiles I caught on camera. Maybe he was smiling because he was wearing his Gator outfit. :)


Here is another picture from today.

We started celebrating Valentine's Day last Monday. While Andrew was napping Hannah and I made Valentine's Day cards for family. Her favorite part was that the "useless" white crayon worked on the dark pink paper, and putting stickers on the paper. In this picture she is trying to get a Sweathearts candy out of the box that Josh's mom sent her.



On Thursday, we celebrated Valentine's Day. We were unable to get a sitter so after the kids went to bed Josh went and got Outback to go and we shared an awesome steak dinner. I made heart shaped brownies for dessert.
We also realized this day that we were starting to get sick from Drew. :(


Hannah got white roses from Daddy for Valentine's Day. So nice.

I got Josh his official Nike Gator National Championship hat and t-shirt. I don't think he has taken it off yet... just kidding. He got this early because it came in the mail while he was home.
Josh got me a cute card and Target gift card! Part of the present was that I got to go and look around at Target all by myself! The sad part was that I was waiting to fill four prescriptions for our family. Yep, we are ALL sick with stuffy nose, cough, sometimes feaver, and over all feeling yucky.

I thought this picture summed up our February 14

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

1 Comments:

Just the 5 of us said...

Love this last picture! :o)
Sorry you guys are all sick. Bummer! We had our Valentine's Day with the baby too. I didn't want to leave her... :o)

SwagBucks

Search & Win