Friday, March 06, 2009

Cute Stuff

Hannah likes to act like Mommy. She wants to help cook, drive, hold and rock Drew, etc. Here are some cute examples.

We are driving to the store:
Hannah: Mommy
Me: Yes, Hannah
Hannah: I drive now.
Me: No, Mommys is driving the car.
Hannah: No, I drive car!


Drew had woke up from his nap and was fussing:
Hannah: Mommy... Drew wake!
Me: Yes, I hear him.
Hannah: Me get him. Drew milk!


Today while playing with her baby doll:
Hannah: No cry baby!
Hannah: No hit Drew!
(turns doll over to give her a spank)
Hannah: No hit!

(This lets me know she knows if she hits or does wrong she gets a spank. She IS getting it.)

Her latest craze is playing with "pee-kas". What is "pee-kas" you ask? Coupons! I don't know how she came up with that word for them. Hannah sees Mommy clipping and organizing coupons and she wants to be just like me. I give her expired or unused coupons and she loves it.

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win