Thursday, August 06, 2009

"Dish-ous"

Hannah has finally decided that she likes PBJ sandwiches. Whew! For the longest time she either thought the jelly was too sticky or thought I was hiding something she didn't like between the bread. ha. She calls the sandwich "butter and jelly sandwich". So we were eating our sandwiches the other night for dinner and I was singing "yum, yum, yum" between bites (Andrew thought it was funny), and Hannah stopped me. She said, "No, Mommy, not yummy, it dish-ous!" (delicious) So CUTE! I guess she has been paying attention to the Food Network!


We have been enjoying some cooler weather in the mornings (70's) and have been taking advantage of it and playing outdoors. A few mornings Hannah, Andrew, and I have been going on walks. I push Andrew in his stroller, and Hannah pushes her baby in her small stroller. :)

Hannah has a Fisher Price doll house that has some removeable furniture. One of those items is a toliet. The past two days she has been carrying around her "baby potty" and last night she slept with it in her crib! How weird! Maybe it's time to try potty training again?

Last note of news, if you haven't heard yet, I am pregnant again! Little brother or sister is due March 23rd, 2010. I am fighting the tiredness and morning/afternoon sickness but thankfully it hasn't been as bad as I had with Hannah. Keep us in your prayers!

1 Comments:

Charles said...

Congratulations Joanna!! That's wonderful news!! :)

SwagBucks

Search & Win