Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why I like the Kroger Shopping "CARS"

Yep, you heard me right. I like those bulky, sometimes hard to steer, shopping cars. Why? Because both of my children have a seat not with the groceries, their own steering wheel, and are more than happy to ride in the car instead of walking
On this trip we were shopping with some money GG gave us for snacks and special things. We got chocolate milk, goldfish, apple sauce, chocolate chip muffin mix, raisins, etc.

Yeah for Goldfish!!

This picture makes me laugh! Both kiddos fresh out of the bath and all clean!!

This picture has a good story! Robert (above on right) and my Aunt Jill came down to pick up GG to take her back to Indiana with them. We ate a Cracker Barrell while they were here and Andrew got into everything!! While were trying to take this picture Andrew got into the biscuits, spoons, butter, Robert's to go box, napkins, etc. Right before each picture is some craziness... which is why Robert and GG are laughing and Andrew is looking longingly at some item on the table. :)


Here is part of the other side of the table. Wade (with his eyes closed), my Aunt Jill, Hannah, and me.

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win