Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Our 4th of July Weekend

We don't have very many pictures from our weekend. It pretty much rained straight through Saturday and Sunday.

Here is Andrew cooking in Hannah's kitchen. Make me some breakfast, bud!


Here is Hannah with her SUPER cute pigtails looking all angelic.


Andrew smiling for his 4th of July photo. I can hardly believe he will be one years old next week!


Because (Uncle) Wade, and Kolby and Andrew Nordine were visiting with us I let Hannah skip her nap. Just before 7pm the kids had their baths and got into their jammies. Hannah decided to sit on Daddy's lap after brushing her hair. Next thing we know she is asleep!


And just in case you wanted to see a picture of me in this post, here it is. Josh persuaded me to get my hair cut short...!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win