Friday, July 03, 2009

Deals and Tips of the Week

So I have been meaning to post great deals I have gotten over the past few weeks, as well as one of my new favorite super quick and easy meals!

Let's start with the great deal I got at Kohl's. Recently we got a $10 gift certificate towards any Kohl's purchase. Looking around the store we noticed they had Fisher Price toys 40% off. This Fisher Price School Bus was regularly around $18 and after our discounts the total came to $9.84. We used our $10 gift certificate and got this toy for FREE! (Happy Birthday Andrew!)



The next deal is Old Navy. They had a special last week for certain items $5. Plus I had a 15% off any purchase coupon. I got two full outfits for Hannah, a bathing suit, jean shorts for me, and a shirt for Andrew... the total regular price was over $75 and I paid $23! Old Navy has some great deals! Go check them out!






My new favorite quick meal is a chicken and rice stir fry. At our local Kroger I discovered Steam Fresh Rice and Veggie mix bags. You find it in the freezer section. You steam the rice and veggies right in the bag using your microwave in 4 minutes. Saute this up with some grilled chicken and a egg... then serve! Yum-O! If you try it and like it let me know!

More pictures to come this weekend... Happy 4th of July!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win