Thursday, March 04, 2010

37 Week Checkup

I went with the doctor again today for my 37 week 2 day checkup. The kiddos came with me because Josh had seminary class. They did pretty good. The OB I saw today LOVES when kids come visit with their mommies. She is the one who delivered Andrew 20 months ago!


I am a little farther along just being over 1 cm dilated but she didn't tell me my effacement. I was 50% last week. We went ahead and scheduled my induction for March 16th - just 12 DAYS AWAY!!!!!!! I really would love to go into labor before this, but am excited to know that at max it will be 12 days. SO EXCITING!!

Please keep myself and baby Micah in your prayers. Pray that I wouldn't be too uncomfortable and could get as much sleep as possible during these last few days. Pray for Micah that he would continue to grow and remain healthy through birth. :)

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win