Tuesday, March 09, 2010

38 Weeks, and Late Hannah B'day Pics

I had my 38 week checkup today and am now 2cm and still 50% effaced. That is good news for me! We have had some wonderful weather the past two days with sunshine and highs almost to 70. It's been GREAT! The kids and I have had two nice days to go to the park and that has helped cure our cabin fever. :)

Josh has finals and midterms coming up this next week. They all seem to be perfect timing with Micah's impending arrival. (Maybe this means his professors will be a bit lax with him!)

I realized I had not posted a few of Hannah's actual birthday pictures so here they are. Somehow blogger is not letting me move these around once I upload them so they are a bit out of order...

This is Hannah's new comforter for her bed that she got from Josh's parents. I LOVE IT! SOOOO cute!! :)

Her birthday cake

Singing Happy Birthday to you...


Hannah sitting at her Tinker Bell table watching a Tinker Bell movie with her new Tinker Bell dolls! This birthday was a Tinker Bell birthday with a castle cake. Just what Hannah wanted! :)


Hannah's new bike she got from my Dad and Jane. Her birthday balloons are attached.
(Tip: in case you didn't know Dollar Tree sells awesome balloons and they only cost $1 each!!)


Me and Hannah at her birthday breakfast at Cracker Barrel. I love my sweet girl!!


Hopefully my next post (AND REALLY SOON) will be about the birth of Micah!!! :)

1 Comments:

Hunter Happenings said...

Joanna! I love the cake and the bedspread. You will have to teach me how to make cakes like that one day.

SwagBucks

Search & Win