Thursday, June 10, 2010

Home at Last

We are finally home from our two week vacation (me and kiddos only)! We had lots of fun visiting Josh's mom who was on a business trip in Nashville and then spending the rest of our time in Alabama visiting my Aunt Sharon, Uncle Bob, and cousins!

My Aunt Sharon's best friend Gail, has a nice indoor pool and we went swimming two days while there. It was a lot of fun. Micah even got in on it! Here are some pictures from the pool.

Hannah and Andrew


My swimmin' boy


Micah's first swim ever!

We had tons and tons of fun visiting family and me not having to do any household chores or cook!! :) Josh missed us TONS and we are glad to be back home and are adjusting back to the Eastern Time Zone.


In other news… food battles have gotten pretty bad with Hannah. Somehow early on we let it go and Hannah go super picky only eating chicken unless it was in breaded nugget form, etc. While in AL I was given the encouragement to stay strong in my food battle and it is really starting to pay off! Tonight, I made this super yummy Jenny-O turkey breast and mashed potatoes. Two things that Hannah would never normally even touch, but tonight she took a bite of each and even ate ALL her turkey! I am so proud of Hannah and had to take this picture to send to Tay-tay! :)

The empty plate!!!!!


So you don't think I am leaving Andrew out he is growing and talking like crazy! He repeats everything and is now starting to make sentences. He can put his own shoes on and even tries to get this self dressed. Andrew is such a ham and I know he is going to be the life of the party and will enjoy giving everyone a good laugh. My sweet boy is growing up and I can't believe he will be two next month!


Sweet Micah is changing EVERY DAY. Oh my. Today he started kicking his own legs to bounce himself in the bouncy seat! He loves to "talk" and smile (and flirt!). Micah has also giggled for the first time this week, found his hands and started grabbing his blanket, pulling it up to his mouth, and chewing on it! Oh I love my sweet sweet baby and can't believe he will be 3 months next week!!!
Sound asleep on daddy… look at those sweet hands… :)

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win