Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Thoughts

Here is it Monday again! The weeks seem to be getting faster this year. Micah turned 3 months old last week and is growing and changing so much every day. Last night he slept upstairs in his big boy bed, in his big boy room, shared with his big brother Andrew! Last night was harder for me than I ever thought. Micah did great and woke up 13 hours later happy and ready to start the day. :)


Andrew has started the terrible two's a few weeks early. sigh. He has started screaming/screeching when he doesn't get his way, to get dressed, to go to bed/nap, and taking a bath. This seems like 95% of the time! We are trying to approach this with godly discipline and seek the Lord for guidance. (spare the rod, spoil the child!) Whew. BUT, when he is sweet my Andrew is SUPER SWEET, and when he is in a FUNNY MOOD, we all laugh.

Hannah is my potty trained princess! :) She is adjusting to our new church/new class well. She has also been doing great going potty and no accidents, even at night! I am so proud of her. There is no sign of the key she swallowed, but I am sure it has passed already and I missed it. Hannah recently got a Tinkerbell princess dress from Grandma and Grandpa to celebrate her potty training success. When she puts on the dress she asks me to make her fly. :)

Me and Josh - we have adjusted to a family of 5 and are enjoying this hot summer. The two weeks we were apart while the kids and I went down to Alabama were hard, but we are back together at last. :) We all have started attending First Baptist Church of Fisherville (KY) and are really enjoying it. Josh and I began the new members class and in a few weeks will be official members. In August I will begin teaching a children's Sunday School class, and Josh will be helping with music as well as starting his internship. We are excited about this new church, new opportunities to serve, and new people to get to know.

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win