Monday, November 01, 2010

The Month of October

Where did it go? I can hardly believe it is November 1st! It was my 28th birthday yesterday and I had a great time. Saturday we celebrated by watching the Gator game, (eating birthday cake at halftime), and then going out to eat steak with our friends Kolby and Andrew. Sunday we went to church and did our normal Sunday activities.

This month has just flown by! I am still babysitting Carson and Sawyer three days a week. It has been great for my kids to have friends over a few days a week. Even though they have squabbles, I know that Hannah and Carson are good friends.
Josh is continuing on with school and cannot wait for the semester to be over. Me too.
Our house is still on the market and while we have had a few nibbles, no offers have been made yet and we are praying about our next step as the holiday season is approaching.
The kids are doing wonderful. Micah seems to be the only one really changing lots. He has started clapping, sitting up really well, trying to reach for things/crawl, and saying my favorite, "Ma-ma" and "Da-Da"!!

1 Comments:

Anna said...

Happy belated birthday, Joanna!

SwagBucks

Search & Win